Consultant – strategy, insights & research
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a consultant from a research background who is interested in joining a strategic communications consultancy that is known for being incredibly rigorous in its campaign planning and execution.
You will join the agency’s strategy team which helps companies make the right choices to determine strategies that build and protect trust and reputation, unlocking value. Its approach is audience-led and evidence-based, using research and insight at every stage of its projects.
It helps companies:
– identify what reputation, with whom, is required to achieve business objectives
– determine where key audiences stand today, and what drives their perceptions
– define what they stand for as a business, their winning territory in contentious debates, and the arguments that genuinely change minds
– shape the organisational, functional and individual skills required to deliver strategies with winning outcomes.
The role will suit someone from a research background, adept at research management and insight creation, as well as using research to inform strategy.
Key requirements include:
– experience managing large-scale research projects focusing on the general public
– the ability to analyse and interpret research (qual and quant), and drive the process from distilling research into insight
– experience presenting complex research to senior internal or external clients
– experience in qualitative research techniques such as structured, depth interviews and focus groups
– experience in making communications and/or marketing recommendations based on consumer and/or stakeholder research
– great aptitude, enthusiasm and flexibility in learning new research methodologies
– experience in other research techniques such as market research, opinion polling, desk research or digital analytics
– experience drafting strategic recommendations and campaign ideas based on research findings
This is a consultancy that attracts people who have a thirst for knowledge and an inherent intellectual curiosity. It’s a great opportunity to work with a number of deeply impressive people who all have a role in creating a challenging but fun environment; being restless in stretching their thinking and trying new things, as well as being supportive and encouraging.