PR Executive – corporate affairs for a highly innovative FTSE 250 professional services company
My client, an innovative professional services company, is looking for a PR Executive to join its Corporate Affairs team.
Based in stunning central London offices (hybrid working) your role will be to protect and promote the positive reputation of the brand through integrated communications campaigns as well as helping drive the development and implementation of the external communications strategy.
This is a particularly interesting opportunity for a couple of reasons:
– firstly, the company’s offering spans a remarkable breadth of sector activity. As such there is enormous scope when it comes to telling positive stories. Its services include technology and innovation, energy consultancy, risk assessment and security, real estate, catering and environmental. It manages and maintains some of the nation’s most recognised landmarks, high street buildings and even homes in the community
– secondly, PR and comms in still relatively early in its life cycle, and there is a genuine appetite across the business to be known for doing really interesting things. Consequently there is perhaps more scope than usual to make an impact with this role.
You will be responsible for delivering a full proactive PR service. This includes managing PR campaigns, maintaining a continuous drum beat of positive press activity, and drafting timely, compelling and newsworthy content including press releases, articles, comment pieces, thought leadership and social activity.
Desired skills and experience includes:
– previous media relations experience, with a nose for what makes a good story
– a passion for current affairs, always keeping up with the latest news
– an inquisitive nature, adept at digging out stories in the business and keen to learn
– the mettle to build strong relationships with a range of stakeholders both internally and externally.